Monday, September 5, 2016

Chewy Review: Frisco Dog Poop Bags, Scented

This month's review is something a little different for us.  The boys were a bit disappointed that this was the product I chose to review.  LOL!


Tucker came down with giardia back in the winter so that is what spawned our new routine of bagging poop and putting it out for trash.  When I saw these bags were part of the review I jumped on it knowing we always need poop bags.

We tried them out the other morning.  They are a good size, and do cover up the smell pretty well.

Sniffing for the right spot
Teach thinks he found it
All bagged up
Teach is not amused with this one

We would recommend these to anyone.  And right now chewy.com is running a sale on them, 120 bags for $4.49.  Not bad!

As always I was given the Frisco Refill Dog Poop Bags, Scented in exchange for a honest review.  This review reflects the opinion of myself and my dogs.  Chewy.com is not responsible for anything that I wrote.



No comments:

Post a Comment